How Do I Get My Mugshot Removed From

So you google searched your name and discovered that your arrest in Polk County, Fl in now displayed on Well at we believe people make mistakes and they should have an opportunity to move on. If your case was found not guilty, dismissed, dropped, expunged, or if you were a minor at time of arrest and would like to have your information removed from simply submit a email to In the subject put your name as listed on and attach a copy of the court documentation supporting your request for removal. The request for removal will be reviewed within 10 business days.

The views, opinions, positions or strategies expressed by the authors and those providing comments are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, positions or strategies of or any employee thereof.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *